2022 Registration Details
Registration is now closed. If you have any questions please feel free to email us.
- Families must agree to follow the 2022 WHALe Covid Guidelines (posted on our website).
- Swimmer’s age is from 4-18 years, as of 5/1/22.
- Must be a resident of Lakes of Bella Terra and the swimmer’s parents’ account is in good standing with the LOBT Community Association.
- At least one parent or family member serves volunteer hours. No opt out option in 2022.
- The child can successfully swim 25 yards freestyle, unassisted, without touching the bottom of the pool. Please note, while the swimmer’s stroke need not be perfect, however it is important, for the safety of all our swimmers that the swimmer be self-sufficient in the water. STRICTLY ENFORCED, as no coaches are allowed in the water per WHALe guidelines.
- Coaches and/or Board Members will evaluate all swimmers the first day of practice. Any swimmer that does not make the team will be issued a 50% refund.
- Registration Fee is $130 per swimmer, $100 for 2nd swimmer, $80 for 3rd swimmer (etc), t-shirt included
- Registration Fee for swimmers ages 15-18 is $30, t-shirt included
- Team swimsuit (same as 2021, approximately $35 female & $30 male) and team cap are optional for 2022.
- Certain Volunteer Positions are given a Registration discount/incentive. Email us for more information.
2022 Practice Times (Tentative)
5/2-5/27, After School Monday - Thursday
6& Under 4:30-5:00pm
5/31-6/24 Morning Practices
Monday - Thursday
6& Under 7:00-7:30am
2022 Meet Schedule & Important Dates
3/21 Suit Sizing and Ordering, D&J Sports Katy, during store hours
4/24 - Parent Meeting
4/26 Swimmer Evaluations and t-shirt pick up
5/4 First official day of practice
5/23 - Mock Meet at LOBT, Warm-up @5:30 p.m; Start @6:00 p.m.
6/4 - LOBT Barracudas @Creekstone; Warm-up @7:30 a.m.; Start @8:00 a.m.
6/6 - Greenway Village @LOBT; Warm-up @5:30 p.m; Start @6:00 p.m.
6/13 - MP Marlins @LOBT; Warm-up @5:30 p.m; Start @6:00 p.m.
6/18 - LOBT @Tiger Swim Club; Warm-up @7:30 a.m; Start @8:00 a.m.
TBD Team Photos
As part of the LOBT Barracuda Swim Team, each family is REQUIRED to volunteer for a season long position, including the Mock Meet and all 4 inter-squad meets. Parents will choose their job upon registration and it will remain the SAME job all season. A $200 deposit check is required and will be returned when all volunteer hours have been met. Checks will be collected during the first week of practice. There will be no opt option this year.
For questions email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org